Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Saturday 10 May 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 14 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 14 Favorite Quotes

1. When you meet someone special, suddenly life is full of firsts. The first kiss. The first night together. The first weekend together. 

2. Ted: Guys, we just met. And we both screwed up relationships in the past by jumping in too quick, so we talked about it, and we decided to take this one slow.

3. 'm really into this girl, and if going slow is what it takes to make this happen, I say bring it on.

4. Victoria: I think this may be a perfect moment. I wish we could hold onto it forever.

Ted: No. Because the beauty of a moment is that it's fleeting. By its very nature, it... slips through our fingers... making it that much more precious.

5. Marshall: He's just staring into her eyes.

Lily: I don't know, we used to be even more nauseatingly into each other than Ted and Victoria. Now look at us.

Marshall: Yeah...  now we just make fun of people like that. It's the circle of life.

6. Lily: No! Maybe we're just out of firsts.

7. Lily: Marshall, what happened to us? We used to just stare into each other's eyes all night long. Have we lost that?

8. Lily: Look at us. We're basically an old married couple, and we're not even married yet. The flame of our romance is flickering, and if I pee all over it, it might go out forever.

9. Lily: Yeah. I guess our relationship had to take a hit so a new one out there could blossom. 

10. We both think the marriage commitment thing's a drag. We both want something casual and fun. And we clearly get along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment