Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Wednesday 7 May 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 11 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 11 Favorite Quotes

1. Mary Beth: How long have you been in love with Robin?

Ted: I'm not in love... We're just friends. Where are you getting that from?

Mary Beth: Ted, it's okay. I'm fine. And I can tell that she's into you, too.

Ted: That's ridiculous. Wait. Really?

Mary Beth: Happy New Year, Ted.
2. And just like that, we were having the perfect New Year's Eve. The funny thing is all night long, I'd been trying to chase something down that was right there in that limo.
3. You probably want to feel bad for your old man at this point in the story. Well, don't. Not every night has a happy ending. But all of it's important. All of it was leading somewhere. Because suddenly, it was 2006. And 2006 was a big one.
4. Ted: What about your guy? It's midnight. Go kiss him.

Robin: Eh, he kept me waiting. I can keep him waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment