Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Wednesday 14 May 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 20 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 20 Favorite Quotes

1. Shh. Sweetie, just focus on one thing at a time, okay? 

2. Scooter: How is it moving too fast? We've been together for two years.

Lily: I just... I just don't want everything in my life to be decided already.

Scooter: What's decided? I go to umpire school, you go to college. We move into my dad's house in Staten Island. We have kids, we grow old together. What's decided? It's wide open!

Lily: Scooter, when I go off to college, that's the end for us.

Scooter: You're, you're breaking up with me?

Lily: There's still so much I want to do. I want to travel, live overseas as an artist, maybe have a lesbian relationship. Plus, I think I was just dating you 'cause you look a little bit like Kurt Cobain.

3. Scooter: I can't believe this. I can change. I can look more like Kurt Cobain. Please, just don't leave me. I'm nothing without you, baby.

Lily: Please don't put that kind of pressure on me! It's too much!

4. Andrew: Well, you know I got it all worked out. Uh, leave this place in my dust, four awesome years at college, and then I'll move to Prague or start my own video game company or something.

Lily: No, you won't.

Andrew: I won't?

Lily: No, you won't accomplish anything you set out to. You'll get a girlfriend the first day of college and you'll give up your independence and you'll never live abroad and you'll wind up old before your time wondering "Whatever happened to my hopes and my dreams?"

5. Andrew: No, not tonight. I've waited too long for this. I finally got a girl and I'm not going to let you take her away from me.

6. Robin: I can't believe a high school senior unloaded like that on me. I'm going to ask you something and, um, maybe it's crazy 'cause you guys are the cutest couple ever. But, um, are you having second thoughts?

Lily: Yeah. But not about Marshall. About me. I just keep thinking about the girl I was ten years ago and wondering what happened to her.

7. Robin: Lily, you're marrying your best friend in the world. I mean, isn't that worth all the other experiences combined?

No comments:

Post a Comment