Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Wednesday 14 May 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 18 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 18 Favorite Quotes

1. When it's after 2:00 a.m., just go to sleep because the decisions you make after 2:00 a.m. are the wrong decisions.

2. Victoria: So you're doing this? You're going up there?

Ted: You want to get out of the way?

Victoria: I'm not in the way.

Ted: You know, if you had just called me, I...

3. Robin: Have you ever had one of those days where nothing at all that monumental happens but by the end of it you have no idea who you are anymore or what the hell you're doing with your life? Do you ever have one of those days?

4. Ted: So, um... Hey. I got a new phone. Same as yours. Look.

Robin: Oh, yeah. Do you like it?

Ted: Yeah. Yeah. This is some solid small talk. I had that other phone, and it was good, but I think the whole time a little part of me wanted this phone instead. This phone... um... feels right.

5. Lily: Okay, but, but, as of right now at-at... 2:45 a.m. you still have a girlfriend. Ted, I love you. I love Robin. But if you do this right now, your entire future with her will be built on a crime. Just go home, Ted. Don't do this the wrong way.

6. Ted: What do you want from me? People break up. It happens.

Victoria: Not like this. Not from the bathroom of the girl that you're about to sleep with.

7. Ted: Why should I have to go home? You know, there's every chance Robin's the woman I'm going to marry.

Victoria: Ted.

Ted: It could happen. And so really, what's it gonna matter in 50 years if I jump the gun by one night? Look, I-I know this is a moral gray area, but... It's Robin. And I'm exhausted. I am. I'm exhausted from pretending I'm not in love with her. I think that makes this okay.

8. The stupidest thing I've ever done. In one night, I managed to hurt two people I cared about. And none of it would've happened if I just listened to my mom. So I guess if there's a lesson to be learned here, it's this: when it's 2:00 a.m., just go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment