Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Wednesday 7 May 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 8 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 8 Favorite Quotes


1. Marshall: So, when Lily and I get married, who's gonna get the apartment?

Ted: Oh, that's a tough one. You know who I think could handle a problem like that?

Marshall: Who?

Ted: Future Ted and Future Marshall.


Marshall: Totally. Let's let those guys handle it.

2. Lily: Wait wait wait wait wait. I don't want that apartment. It's a boy apartment. It's full of swords and videogames, and kinda smells like dude. It's fine for now, but when we get married, I wanna start a new life with you in a new place.

3. Lily: Life is full of changes. One day you have an apartment, the next day it's a house of dumplings. But the important stuff doesn't change. To the important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment