Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Sunday 13 April 2014

This Wall


One day I just woke up
Staring blankly on this wall
No feelings
No future

It was then I realized
You took it all for granted
my dreams
my efforts
my love
you took everything from me
Now I'm dead

Staring blankly on this wall
trying to get up
thinking of the years how deeply it was..
how deeply my love was

I had given everything but you had given me nothing
nothing in return
but words
just words

Now I'm staring at this wall
Thinking how could I stand tall
No more water for me to drink
I don't have anything anymore
No dreams
No efforts
No Love

Oh Lord hear me!
I don't have anything anymore
Will You hear my prayers?
Please take away this fears oh Lord

Again Lord 
again, love is being offered
But I fear
I fear I will fail again Oh Lord

No dreams
No efforts
No love
How could I live another day Lord?

My Past keeps on chasing me
My Future scares me

I want to live

Take away this wall Lord
take away this wall


#randomstuffs #movingforward #trustGod #pray #hope

No comments:

Post a Comment