Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Claustrum

Claustrum

I want to go to a place
away from people
on my own for three days
no cellphone
no internet
just me
in that wooden room
beautiful sink in the kitchen
comfortable restroom
soft single bed
quiet living room with a simple tv and radio

A place
where sunlight passes through the window panes
serves as my wakeup call
fresh air are my morning greetings
trees are my dj
and the passages of my bible are my anchor

A place
where backyard is my playground
where ponds are my mirror
where clouds are my view of freedom

A place
where I can hear only my guitar strings
I can draw different animations of my favorite playmate,
my emotion
take pictures that touches my heart
and deepens my soul

If ever I get out of that place
There would be a market
where there are fresh fruits,
glasses that I can try on
A spot where I can write letters to my love ones
A shop where I can buy souvenirs to my friends, family and special someone
A church where I can pray and see big pictures of joy and wisdom

A place
where I can meet someone,
take me away from kenosis

A place
where it can take me back again to my family
where I can start my life again

A place
where I can miss my work
so I can give my best again

A place
to become a better friend

A place
where I can find my heart

A place
where my faith can grow bigger

A place
where I can leave without leaving someone
and without hurting anyone

A place
to grow,
heal,
love,
rest,
and go in peace

Such a beautiful place it would be
Will there be a place for me?
A place where I could feel,
i could heal,

and i could leap

No comments:

Post a Comment