Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 22 April 2014

On that cemented chair
we sit as if it's our first time
my head as it rest on your shoulders
as if it first rested on it

your arms around me
your head close to mine
as your fingers plays mine
I don't know
Is this what I really wanted to be

It has been months
everything have changed
our hearts ones inlove
now are broken

Five years,
what a memory it was back then
a radiant girl am I in your eyes
and a strong man you are in my eyes

4th Year High School was our best
your height makes you different among the rest
Math is your favorite subject
you picture and plans things almost perfect

I was different back then
never intend to boast
men courts me the most
to be inlove was not my idea
men who is willing to wait is my criteria

Christ's words was your light
knowledge about Him is your expertise
His your way earth inspires you to fight

Your uniqueness
keeps me interested
your stories about God is restless
as you keep your mission to me as a servant
without knocking,
my heart was opened as you entered
I never thought I surrendered
I prayed to God above
as my knees and head keep on bowing
May this guy be the one
who'll touch my soul and
tell me I'm his number one

On the church where I asked to meet
you brought flowers and looked neat
you confessed that you love me
but I was eager 
to follow my parents order
go to college and finish psychology

It was two years when I realized
your losing grip as you fantasized
you saw someone as I keep on trusting
I knew back then you are my everything

On my favorite clothes
we go to the mall that we chose
as we talk to each other so close
I tell you these words:
"Now I know that I love you
I want to be the girl for you"

Everything went silent
your hands closed 
and your mouth started to open
memories were stolen
then you told me this words:
"I love you 
and in this very second life is spent
I wanted to spend it with you"

I loved you wholeheartedly
I give everything effortly
I'm willing to lose everything
just to be with you for eternity

You as well loved me
people are happy for us evidently
you show the world how am I pretty
you tell everyone how your proud of me

But seems time is really mysterious
I feel I'm not your priority
everyday spent seems a mysery
three years relationship is like your history

my gifts my love was given to you endlessly
your love, attention and effort was given to me partly

I asked a bit more
you said it was ok
as long as you love me
everything will be ok than before

One day I realized
we loved differently
so I asked for independence
you cried and asked for forgiveness
and hold me more tightly

Were both victims of time and love
only God who is above
is now our only hope
we had our chance
and now we have to hold on to God's plans
I love you and I always do
protect my heart away from you
is now what I have in mind
now our hearts are broken
our love is our hearts to find
pain things are already spoken
time and space are the things that now we needed

Now were sitting on this same chair
as if were still together
hearts are broken
memories are hurting
life spent that we think are forever

Will this be our last?
Will there be a second chance?
If our love was true
God will give us another chance
But for now,
what we need is space to heal

If we're meant to be things will happen
in God's time

No comments:

Post a Comment