Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 28 April 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 3 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 3 Favorite Quotes

1. Whoa, whoa, the seat belt sign's on.
Ted, you've been living your whole life in a seat belt.
It's time to unclick.

2. Well, I grew up in Park Slope.
Oh, I love Park Slope.
When did you move to Manhattan? You're from Park Slope? Uh, no, she is.
So where are you from? Heaven? Yeah, I'm a ghost.
I died 15 years ago, like that pickup line.

3. Lily, I thought tonight was about us hanging out.
What are you doing? Just fending off the advances of that totally hot guy.
- Dude, I think that guy is gay.
- Oh, I know that guy is gay.
It's just, Marshall and I have been together for nine years.
I haven't been single since high school.
You want to be single? You want to fight off loser guys all night? Does that seem like fun to you? I guess I just wanted to throw this net back into the ocean and see how many fish I could catch.
So far, one.
One gay dolphin.
And Marshall.
Lily, all these girls here tonight are all hoping to catch what you've already got.
You're right.

4. Baby, please, don't ever take that ring off again, no matter how awesome I say that it is.
5. Look, our forefathers died for the pursuit of happiness, okay? Not for the sit around and wait of happiness.
6. And that was when I realized why I hung out with Barney.
I never got where I thought I wanted to go, but I always got a great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment