Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 28 April 2014

How I met your Mother - Pilot Episode Favorite Quotes

How I met your Mother - Pilot Episode 
Favorite Quotes

I collected a few quotes from the series that I'm watching now..

Hope you guys like it :)


1. It was like something from an old 
movie, where the sailor sees the girl 
across the crowded dance floor, and he 
turns to his buddy and says,

“See that girl? I’m gonna marry her someday.”


2. Mom, Dad, I’ve met the future Mrs. Ted 
Mosby. She’s perfect. Marshall, how 
have I always described my perfect 
woman? 

3. .Look, this girl 
could actually be my future wife. I 
want our first kiss to be amazing. 

4. TED 

I never do anything crazy! I’m always 
waiting for the moment, planning the 
moment - maybe this is the moment. 
 I gotta do what that 
guy couldn’t. I gotta take the leap.

5. TED 
Marshall, remember this night. When 
you’re the best man at our wedding, 
and you give a speech...you’re gonna 
tell this story. 

6. I figured something out 
tonight. I’m sick of being single. I’m 
not cut out for it. It’s like some 
suit that doesn’t quite fit me. But if 
a woman - not you, just some 
hypothetical woman - were to bear with 
me through all this stuff I clearly 
suck at, I think I’d make a damn good 
husband. Because that’s the stuff I’d 
be good at. Stuff like being 
supportive. And making her laugh. And walking her five hypothetical 
dogs. And being a good father. And 
being a good kisser. 

7. But that’s the funny thing about 
destiny: it happens whether you plan 
it or not. I mean, I thought I’d never 
see that girl again. But it turns out 
I was just too close to the puzzle to 
see the picture that was forming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment