Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 29 April 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 6 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 6 Favorite Quotes

1. Robin: Ah, Lily, you know me, I'm just not into all that couple-y stuff.

Lily: OK, I know that stuff looks dumb from the outside, but it's kinda the greatest thing in the world when you're a part of it. If you just give it a chance, you might like it.

2. Lily: Robin, Mike likes you. If you don't start meeting him halfway, you're gonna lose him.

Robin: What?

Lily: Look, it's Halloween. Just put on the girlfriend costume for the night.

3. Come on, Barney, this is not about the odds, this is about believing. This girl, she represents something to me, I don't know, hope.

4. And then just when I was about to lose hope.

5. Everyone else is all falling in love and acting stupid and goofy and sweet and insane,

6. Robin: Well, what if I'm just a cold person? Tonight, Mike was willing to look like a complete idiot for me, but I couldn't be Gretel. Why can't I be Gretel?

Ted: Because you just haven't met the right Hansel yet. One day you're gonna meet a guy who's gonna make you want to look like a complete idiot.

7. Robin: How do you do this, Ted? How do you sit out here all night on the roof in the cold and still have faith your pumpkin's gonna show up. 

Look, I know that odds are the love of my life isn't going to magically walk through that door in a pumpkin costume at 2:43 in the morning but it seems as nice a spot as any to just, you know, sit and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment