Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 29 April 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 4 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 1 - Episode 4                                  Favorite Quotes

1. Kids, when you’re single all you’re looking for is happily ever after. But only one of your stories can end that way. The rest end with someone getting hurt. 

2. These past three weeks have been great. I should be in love with her, but I’m not feeling that thing. It’s ineffable.

3. Lily: Ted, what is the truth ? Why do you want to break up with her ?

Ted: The truth ? She’s not the one.

Lily: So, tell her that.

4. Ted: Look, Natalie, there’s something I have to say and there’s no good way to say it. I wanna break up. I don’t think you’re the one for me. I don’t want to waste your time because I really like you. I wanna do right by you, and I think the best way to do that is just to be honest. I’m sorry.

5. Ted: I really thought I was going the good way this time. I guess there is no good way. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to do the right thing, you just end up flat on your back 

6. Sometimes it happens for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment