Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 9 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 5 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 5 Favorite Quotes

1. Lily, if I wanted a fridge full of groceries or fresh coffee in the morning, I'd be in a relationship. But I don't want to be in a relationship. That's why I make it crystal-clear to every girl that walks through that door that this is not a place to leave a toothbrush. This is not a place to leave a contact lens case. This is a place to leave. 

2. Look,I don't think he's crazy. I just think he's suffering from a severe case of girlfriend withdrawal. And unfortunately, you're his nicotine patch.

3. Hey,it takes two to cuddle.

4. I don't think you're mad at me. You're mad at yourself. You let down your guard, and let someone into your life, and... And it actually felt okay. And that terrifies you.

No comments:

Post a Comment