Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 3 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 3 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 3 Favorite Quotes

1.  Robin, I'm his best friend. That's a commitment. Girlfriend? That's like a bad flu. Out of your system after a couple weeks in bed. 

2. One last thing about my mom. She grills every single one of my girlfriends about when we're gonna get married and have kids.

3. Robin: But I don't want to get married and have kids. 

4. Good. Focus on your job now, because your career clock is ticking. There's time for marriage and kids and all that other stuff later.

5. Oh, absolutely. Whew, what a relief it is to know I'm the one girlfriend your mom doesn't want you to have kids with.

6. I just... I want you to want me to want to have your grandkids. 

7. Robin, it's not that I don't want grandkids. It's just I don't think anyone should make the mistake of getting married too young.

8.  It's the same for me. I think we're probably both better off trying to keep some distance for a while.

9. Man, when I have kids, and I tell them how I met their mother, I'm gonna tell them everything, the whole damn story.

10. Ted's father: We just realized we're very different people.
Ted's mother: Your father's kind of a head-in-the-clouds romantic, and I'm much more down to earth.
Ted's mother: On some level, I always knew. I didn't even want to go out with him in the beginning. But he spent months badgering me until I finally gave in.

Ted's father: Well, when you don't connect on that many fundamental levels, it's only a matter of time before you realize you're not meant to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment