Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 3 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 2 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 2 Favorite Quotes

1. Then, one night he made a giant leap forward.
2. She's happy? Marshall had the worst summer of his life and she's happy.
3. Ted: She's moved on?
Robin: Well, it happens. I've fallen out of love faster than that before. Sometimes, boom,  with no warning whatsoever. One day we're in love, the next day, he's dead to me. But we're great! Honey?
4. Ambition is the enemy of success. 
5.  But I need the freedom to really chase my passion, which was painting but now, I think it's music, or spoken words. Maybe both. God, isn't life amazing.
6. Lily: I never got in touch because I was too embarrassed. I screwed everything up. I have no job, no place to live. I lost the love of my life. Look, I know I have no right to ask this but do you think Marshall would take me back?
7. Hold on. Look. If you're gonna go back to him, I don't wanna hear the word "maybe". "Maybe" cannot be in your vocabulary. This break-up almost killed him. And he cannot go through it again. So, unless you're absolutely certain , stay the hell away from him. 
8. we need to figure out who we are outside of us, and we need to learn to do things on our own

No comments:

Post a Comment