Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 3 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 4 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 4 Favorite Quotes

1. sometimes your relationship goes so smoothly for so long that you think it will be that way forever

2. Listening is the foundation of a relationship.

3. Dude, lots of chicks think architects are hot. Think about it, you create something out of nothing. You're like God. There's nobody hotter than God.

4. Anything sounds impressive when it's said with the right attitude.

5. Love died. The love that made you all believe in love, that's dead now.

6. Robin: You were right. I don't know how to be a girlfriend. I took the nicest guy in the world and I made him a cheater.

7. Robin: Everything isn't okay. Look at me. I'm acting crazy and jealous and paranoid.
Lily: This is how people act in relationships.

8. She thought about how opening yourself up to another person usually means opening yourself up to going a little crazy. She thought about how much easier it was just to be alone. And then she came to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment