Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 3 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 1 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 1 Favorite Quotes

1. When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. 
2. She's just trying to figure out who she is.
3. Yeah it was hard to feel too bad. I was dating the woman of my dreams and things were going great. 
4. It is time for some tough love. We need to get him out of that apartment. He needs fresh air. He needs sunshine. 
5. See, this is the problem with guys, you don't know how to deal with heartbreak.
6. Barney: OK, I'll do it! Stop being a couple. 
7. I have to go down there and I have to tell her I love her. I have to beg to take me back even if I have to tell on my knees. 
8. I don't know where she is or what she's doing. She was my whole life man and now she's... She's gone. 
9. He had headphones on, a big smile on his face like he just didn't give a crap. Happy. Confident. Not afraid of anything.
10. You can't let Lily stole your identity the way that guy stole hers. 
11. OK.OK! Resolved. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start being OK. Cheers.
12. but Marshall had come back from the dead. Because while baseball, strippers and guns can help, the only thing that can really heal a broken heart is time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment