Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 9 June 2014

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 7 Favorite Quotes

How I Met Your Mother Season 2 - Episode 7 Favorite Quotes

1. Ted: What? You gave her the look right? Head down, eyes looking up, hands in pockets, shoulders up, head slightly tilted, conveying shy vulnerability.

2. Look, we've been broken up almost six months. I mean, I'm not thrilled about the idea, but he has every right to date someone else.

3. Robin: Well, if it makes you feel any better, Ted says she has the crazy eyes.
Lily: What's that?
Robin: Apparently, a thing women have that guys can see and it tells them that the girl's crazy.
Lily: Oh, kind of like how you never want to date a guy with perfect fingernails?
Robin: Jerk nails. Exactly.

4. If you two are ever gonna get back together, you have to let him work out whatever this is.

5. Marshall: So Chloe's not crazy, she's... just a nice, normal girl.

6. Marshall: You're crazy. You have... crazier eyes than anybody that I have ever met. I mean, you're out of your mind. You're... just absolutely insane. I've missed you so much.

7.  So right there, in the exact same place that six months earlier I had walked up and found Marshall alone, crying over his breakup with Lily, I found him again. Only this time he wasn't alone, and he was happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment