Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Thursday 28 April 2011

Two New Books to read

Last April 26 I bought two books from book sale. Good thing book sale sells a lot of second hand books that are really informative. I don't have enough money to buy two books so my sister Sarah lend me some money.  I bought two books "God came near" by my favorite author Max Lucado and "Seduction of Christianity" I'm not really familiar with the author but I think from the title itself it would be interesting. Lucado is really a good writer. He had written a lot of books with so many information about our Savior Jesus Christ. I admire him for writing such wonderful books. God really blessed him. He had changed millions of lives because of His books. Well now I'm already at Chapter 5 I hope I can finish it early so I can buy another book in book sale. God bless everyone! 




It is well written and wish to share some of the great passages and topics from this book next time here in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment