Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Thursday 21 April 2011

Our Performance

Just can't get this performance out of my head. I think this was one of our great performance in front of the crowd inviting the people to attend to our upcoming recollection that was held last April 9 Saturday. The recollection was very special because we have invited our dear Bishop Theodoro Bacani to be our guess speaker to the recollection. Good thing that many did attend and enjoyed our service. We will have another performance in front of many for our upcoming YCLSS. I hope they can record it again so I can post it in here. To God be the glory!



I was the one in front wearing pink. We also performed this during the said recollection.
God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment