Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Friday 22 April 2011

My Top 25 Favorite Romantic Movies

I've been hearing Filipino songs earlier that reminds me some of my favorite movies that I've watched. So as a passionate romantic movie addict. I decided to make a list of my top 25 favorite romantic movies. I have not watched the other romantic movies so I did not include it in here. The following movies in the list are some of the movies I've watched. Here is the list:


25. My Only U


A movie by Tony Gonzaga and Vhong Navarro
(Filipino comedy movie)

24. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days


A writer who decided to write something about men
 "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days".
Unfortunately her manager asked her not only to write it but to experience it. But then she fell in love.

23. The Proposal

Starring Sandra Bullock who was being asked to leave the country where she works. Being not a citizen she must be married. Together with her leading man they made a big funny twist in the story.

22. You Changed my life



Sarah Geronimo together with John Lloyd Cruz let the audience fell in love with this movie. Letting everyone know that Love conquers anything.

21. 10 Things I hate about you


One of the most memorable movie for me. Make everyone believe that love can change even the worst person you'll ever met.

20. One More Chance


Becomes a hit in our country. A story about love and forgiveness.

19. The Girl Next door


A story of a very beautiful woman living next door fell in love with a nerd in school.

18. Music and Lyrics


A story about two different people who crashed into each other through Music.

17. My Amnesia Girl


A story of love and forgiveness.

16. P.S. I love you



Is about letting the person you love go gently.

15. August Rush


A movie about two lovers that was separated with time and was reunited by fate.

14. Casanova


A story about changing for someone you love.

13. My Sassy Girl


About waiting to the person you love.

12. Daisy


Starring Jeon Ji Hyun with this romantic movie about loving a person even how impossible it may be.

11. Atonement 


About two lovers that was separated with time but still hopes to see each other even how impossible it may be.

10. One True Love


A Filipino film that tells us that our heart knows our true love the most than our mind.

9. The Promise


Another Filipino film that reminds us that promises to your true love lasts forever.

8.  A walk in the Clouds


A story about falling in love with the person who can accept you whoever you are.

7. Partition


Is a love story about two lovers who fights for there love.

6. A Walk to Remember


Is a story about two different people that belongs to two different world fall in love.

5. Moulin Rouge


A musical movie about two lovers who fights for there love no matter what.

4. Romeo and Juliet


A movie about true love. 

3. Titanic


A love story of two different people.

2. The Notebook


A story about two lovers that was separated and was united by there love.

1. Slum dog Millionaire


An Indie Film based from the true story about two lovers who was separated so many times but still fights for there love. Started from a promise when they were still young and was fulfilled after seeing each other after many years.

My list are just my opinion I have a different sense of taste in terms of love stories. Just my opinion. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment