Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Tuesday 31 May 2011

My Top Ten favorite pictures from May Flower 2011

My Top Ten favorite pictures from May Flower 2011. I think it would be a little odd and bias because this would be my first list over three years of teaching in May Flower. But I guess this years batch was one of the best so I made a list. Besides this years batch was different from the others I think. I fell deeply in love with this students because they taught me a very different lesson in life. That not all people are that blessed so as a blessed person I should share my blessing to others. And my way sharing it is by teaching Catechism to those students who are willing to learn. Well here are my top ten pictures.


Top 10. Closer to God


My sister together with Faye

Top 9. All are children of God

some of my student and sarah's

Top 8. Simple smile from their hearts 

some of the students

Top 7. Family of God

some of the students

Top 6. All together

some of the students

Top 5. Anyone is a leader

Sarah with the students

Top 4. Young armies of God

younger students

Top 3. Fall in line

students falling in line to get their miryendas

Top 2. Let's pray

while praying the Rosary

Top 1. Let the Children come

the students

We will miss you kids. We love you but God loves you most! God bless! To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment