Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 28 March 2011

Just getting started

Wow this will be my first post here in blogspot. I hope I can write more here too. Just like what I did with my other blog account. I like reading, writing, composing songs, dancing, playing guitar and keyboards, and singing. I also like to take pictures. And I am doing it all for the glory of God. He gave me a lot of talents to prosper. But I know it wasn't for me so I offer it all to Him. He deserve more than these so I'll do my best to share it with others. So others will know how life would be with our Savior Jesus Christ.

Like what I did with my previous blog account. I would like to share all of my experiences, thoughts and ideas here giving glory to God. I hope I do well.

To start it all. Now since it's summer. I now enjoy going to the church and sometimes taking pictures of nature. Last two Sundays from the Church I was stunned by the beautiful flowers on my way home. Because I like photography I took a picture of it. God created everything beautifully and wonderfully. For others it may not be beautiful but for God everything that He created was beautiful. Here's the picture. 


I hope I can post more of this here in blogspot

God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment