Hi There!

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

Monday 8 October 2012

Passion :)

Just this month and last month I bought about 3 dresses I think..tell me what ya think.. :)
the following are not the exact pictures of what I bought but I'll try my best to post it..
ok this month I bought a pink version of this kind of dress..actually its the one next to the blue one..I decided to buy the pink one instead of the blue though its my favorite color..because I don't have any pink dress yet :)
so I bought this one P350..not bad for starters like me :) 

Next is this dress its the exact dress in front of the row of dresses in front..well in online its P400 but I only get it P350 when I went to the mall to look for the same kind :)
next I have is kinda like this dress..but its color skin tone, laces than the one's in the picture and a ribbon than belt..bought it at P150 :) 

Ok the next two are not dresses but I also bought them this month..and I love it both..exited to wear it :)
I bought the skirt in the middle yesterday at the mall I don't remember the prize but I think its around P250..it has the same print but mine is color black :)
lastly..I bought the same kind of corset ones the girl is wearing in the picture..and I also bought it the same prize P250..

Well that's all I have for this month and the last month..still a lot of things to buy..because honestly I'm getting use now to love clothes especially dresses..thanks a lot..hope you like it..tell me what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment